Friday, February 26, 2010

This jewelry we have designed especially for Carnegie Center for the Arts. They are available at CCA along with many other beautiful pieces by other artists.Spring is definitely on our minds with this fun piece. I am crazy about the head pins that Lynda is creating for me with a glass ball on the end. I have a feeling that these will be a staple in our work! I have also included my resined tissue paper between nickel disks. It is so gratifying to produce 99% of our components.
I know that everyone is getting tired of coats, boots, bad roads, and all that jazz, but isn't it beautiful?As fas as our lampworking video, hmmmmmmm, aaaaaaaaaaa, eeeeeeee. Well, there is just a little more to figure out! Stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. Always something new and beautiful! Do you have photos of the beads that were in the Carnegie Juried Show?

    ReplyDelete