Monday, January 4, 2010



With the holidays behind us I am looking ahead to an exciting new year of creating more spectacular beads. With the little time allowed me during the madness I have developed a new style bead. I have always loved the relationship between glass and metals. The copper dish is set into the molten glass and the end caps are hand hammered.
Kim and I are getting our entries ready for the 2010 Regional Juried Arts Competition at the Carnegie Center for the Arts in Three Rivers, Michigan. Check back to learn about all of our entries.
Shelby has continued with her lampwork lessons and doing very well.

2 comments:

  1. Quite beautiful! I like it very much: the colors swirling and then the circle with the microbeads.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's completely amazing. Can't think what it evokes - Panning for gold?

    Christine, Three Rivers Daily Photo

    ReplyDelete