Monday, November 16, 2009





Today is the day. I am going to stay at this computer until I have a blog set up. I have been persuaded to do a blog because the success of my business depends on internet marketing. I create lampwork beads. In the future I plan to offer tips and tricks for lampwork artists. My friend, Kim and I work together at Two Studios. Kim makes resin and ceramic beads. She also designs most of our jewelry using her skills with hand tooled wire. Please take a moment to see our work at Two Studios. Our designs are available at Etsy. I also offer my lampwork creations on Etsy as the River Studio.
We are working on some new designs using riveted metals. Tomorrow, after I blog, I will go to the studio and finish the riveted bracelet that i started on Friday. Check back, I will have it photographed on Wednesday.


No comments:

Post a Comment